With over 12,000 standards in the collection, ASTM meets the needs of
numerous industries and services, including ferrous and nonferrous metals,
waste disposal, construction materials, petroleum, textiles, computer
systems, medical devices and sports equipment. The annual ASTM Book of
Standards adds more than 300 new documents per year and revises
approximately 20% of their existing standards.
Get online access to your ASTM BOS
IHS has a solution for staying on top of the many changes, updates, and new
releases to the Book of Standards. In addition to hard copy and PDF
versions of each standard and volume shown below, you can access the ASTM
Book of Standards online. This provides you with some powerful benefits:
- Immediate, company-wide, 24/7 worldwide access to current and
historical ASTM standards
- Unlimited user access at your location
- Project Watch Lists, email Alerts and hourly updating provide
confidence that nothing is missing or overlooked
- Improved compliance through information sharing and collaboration of
industry requirements and quality standards
- Cost savings compared to individual purchases with custom-tailored
collection of standards – pick and choose only the standards, sections and
volumes you need online!
For more information and pricing on the multi-site options please call 877-
413-5184 or email us at
Click Here and provide us with your information.