|Description / Abstract
||Back to Top
|ISO 14001 Gap Checklist & Environmental Review includes a
series of (MS word) worksheets to help determine environmental
position and path to ISO 14001 certification.
- A detailed Gap Checklist used to compare an organization’s
current quality system to the requirements of ISO 14001.
- Identifies the requirements the organization is already
meeting, and those that need to be addressed.
- Includes Environmental Review Tools to guide the organization
in its statement of its current position with regard to the
- Provides information to determine the necessary resources and
timeline for the implementation project.
- 14 page Gap Checklist
- Instruction Guide: What is an ISO 14001 Gap Analysis?
- Environmental Review Tools & Presentation:
- Initial Environmental Review
- Environmental Assessment
- Identification of legal and other requirements
- Action plan and timing for the development of environmental
programs and targets
- Assignment of improvements and follow up on the actions needed
to increase environmental capabilities
- Initial Environmental Review PowerPoint
- Sample Employee Newsletter
|Additional Supplemental Documents