ASTM International Standards, Specifications & Test Methods
| Print Results
ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and
Materials (ASTM), is a globally recognized leader in the development and
delivery of international voluntary consensus standards.
ASTM standards are categorized into 15 sections of interest, published in
80+ volumes of the Annual Book of ASTM Standards, containing over 12,000
individual standards. Customers may purchase the complete set, entire
sections, volumes or individual standards. The Annual Book of ASTM
Standards is available in bound book, CD-Rom, or online Internet access.
Individual standards are available in hardcopy or PDF download.
Visit our Annual Book of ASTM Standards page to purchase the complete set, sections or volumes. Use the search above to find the individual ASTM standards you need or browse the list of some of the most popular ASTM standards below.
- Iron & Steel
- Nonferrous Metals
- Metals Test Methods
- Petroleum Products, Lubricants, Fossil Fuels
- Paints & Related Coatings
- Electrical Insulation & Electronics
- Water & Environmental technology
- Nuclear, Solar & Geothermal Technology
- Medical Devices & Services
- General Methods and Instrumentation
- General Products, Chemical Specialties, and End Use Products
Displaying 1 -
20 of 20 documents.