|Description / Abstract
||Back to Top
|Establish an effective ISO 14001 Internal Audit Program with
these materials: Presentations, Trainer's Guide, quizzes, Case
Study & Certificates.
- This interactive training package provides the course content
and information needed to present ISO 14001 interactive training to
the Internal Audit Team.
- Presents the key requirements of the standard and EMS auditing,
and gives practice with each step of the audit process.
- Based upon the RAB/QSA Certified Lead Auditor Program.
- The course is divided into three sections:
- Understand the importance and methods of auditing
- Understand the clauses of the ISO 14001 standard
- Perform complete audit of a mock company
- Recommended for groups of 6 to 12 students at a time.
- Can be used over and over within organization.
- Comprehensive Trainer's Guide
- 3-4 hours understanding ISO 14001 and auditing techniques
- 8 hours of Internal Auditing course material
- Student Manual with exercises and quizzes
- (3) PowerPoint presentations with speaker notes:
- Guide to Internal Auditing
- Requirements of ISO 14001
- Steps of an ISO 14001 Audit
- Case Study - Eco Toy Company:
- EMS Manual, Procedures and Forms from "Eco Toy Company", a
company that needs an Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Forms to plan and conduct the practice
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
|Additional Supplemental Documents