DIN EN 10131 2006 Edition, September 1, 2006
Cold rolled uncoated and zinc or zinc-nickel electrolytically coated low carbon and high yield strength steel flat products for cold forming - Tolerances on dimensions and shape
Additional Comments: ENGLISH
Published By:Deutsches Institut fur Normung E.V. (DIN)
This European Standard applies to cold rolled uncoated and electrolytically zinc or zinc-nickel coated low carbon and high yield strength steel flat products for cold forming with a minimum thickness of 0,35 mm and, unless otherwise agreed at the time of ordering, less than or equal to 3 mm thick, delivered in sheet, wide strip, slit wide strip or cut lengths obtained from slit wide strip or sheet. The concerned standards are EN 10130, EN 10152, EN 10271, EN 10209, EN 10268 prEN 10336 and prEN 10338.
It does not apply to cold rolled strip (rolled width < 600 mm) or to flat cold rolled products for which there is a specific standard, in particular the following:
- cold rolled non-grain oriented magnetic steel sheet and strip (EN 10106);
- cold rolled electrical non-alloy and alloy steel sheet and strip delivered in the semi-processed state (EN 10341);
- tinplate and ECCS (EN 10202);
- blackplate in coils (EN 10205);
- cold rolled uncoated non-alloy mild steel narrow strip for cold forming (EN 10139).