IEC 61076-4-101 2nd Edition, September 1, 2001
Connectors for Electronic Equipment - Part 4-101: Printed Board Connectors with Assessed Quality - Detail Specification for Two-Part Connector Modules, Having a Basic Grid of 2,0mm for Printed Boards and Backplanes in Accordance with IEC 60917
Includes all amendments and changes through Corrigendum , November 2003
Additional Comments: BILINGUAL
Published By:International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
1) The IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) is a worldwide organization for standardization comprising all national electrotechnical committees (IEC National Committees). The object of the IEC is to promote international co-operation on all questions concerning standardization in the electrical and electronic fields. To this end and in addition to other activities, the IEC publishes International Standards. Their preparation is entrusted to technical committees; any IEC National Committee interested in the subject dealt with may participate in this preparatory work. International, governmental and non-governmental organizations liaising with the IEC also participate in this preparation. The IEC collaborates closely with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in accordance with conditions determined by agreement between the two organizations.
2) The formal decisions or agreements of the IEC on technical matters express, as nearly as possible, an international consensus of opinion on the relevant subjects since each technical committee has representation from all interested National Committees.
3) The documents produced have the form of recommendations for international use and are published in the form of standards, technical specifications, technical reports or guides and they are accepted by the National Committees in that sense.
4) In order to promote international unification, IEC National Committees undertake to apply IEC International Standards transparently to the maximum extent possible in their national and regional standards. Any divergence between the IEC Standard and the corresponding national or regional standard shall be clearly indicated in the latter.
5) The IEC provides no marking procedure to indicate its approval and cannot be rendered responsible for any equipment declared to be in conformity with one of its standards.
6) Attention is drawn to the possibility that some of the elements of this International Standard may be the subject of patent rights. The IEC shall not be held responsible for identifying any or all such patent rights.
International Standard IEC 61 076-4-101 has been prepared by subcommittee 48B: Connectors, of IEC technical committee 48: Electromechanical components and mechanical structures for electronic equipment.
This part 4-101 constitutes the detail specification in the IEC quality assessment system for electronic components (IECQ) for two-part connector modules having a basic grid of 2,O mm for printed boards and backplanes in accordance with IEC 60917.
The QC number that appears on the front cover of this publication is the specification number in the IEC Quality Assessment System for Electronic Components (IECQ).
This publication has been drafted in accordance with the ISO/IEC Directives, Part 3.
The committee has decided that the contents of this publication will remain unchanged until 2005. At this date, the publication will be
• replaced by a revised edition, or