ISO 6341 4th Edition, October 15, 2012
Water quality - Determination of the inhibition of the mobility of Daphnia magna Straus (Cladocera, Crustacea) - Acute toxicity test
Additional Comments: ENGLISH
Published By:International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
This International Standard specifies a method for the determination of the acute toxicity to Daphnia magna Straus (Cladocera, Crustacea).
This method is applicable to:
- chemical substances which are soluble under the conditions of the test, or can be maintained as a stable suspension or dispersion under the conditions of the test;
- industrial or sewage effluents;
- treated or untreated waste water;
- aqueous extracts and leachates;
- fresh water (surface and ground water);
- eluates of fresh water sediment;
- pore water of fresh water sediment.