MIL-R-81443 1966 Edition, August 15, 1966
RECEIVER - TRANSMITTER, RADIO TR-793/ASQ AND RT-793A/ASQ
Includes all amendments and changes through Interim Notice 2, December 9, 1998
Additional Comments: INACTIVE FOR NEW DESIGN AFTER 12/9/98
- The equipment covered by this specification shall provide two-way radio communication in AN/ASQ-19A and AN/ASQ-88A centrals with properly equipped surface stations and other aircraft by means of amplitude modulated radio telephony. When installed with the necessary associated equipment the' radio receiver-transmitter shall provide the following:
(1) Communications by means of a-m telephony (A3).
(2) Reception of special-type signals consistent with the performance requirements outlined herein.
(3) Automatic direction finding when installed with certain equipment.
(4) Automatic relay wherein reception of signals on one equipment will cause transmission on another as outlined herein.
- The equipment shall operate with the following associated equipment which shall not be supplied as part of the equipment:
Headset H-1/AR or H-4/AR
Microphone T-17, NAF-213264 or AN8-M-C1 carbon type
Control, Central C-6684/ASQ
Amplifier-Power Supply-Receiver AM-2349/ASO-19
Intercommunications Station L3-460/AIC
Intercommunications Station LS-459/AIC
Indicator, Frequency Channel ID-1311/ASQ