MS 9967 1971 Edition, December 22, 1971
PACKING, PREFORMED - AMS 7273, 'O' RING
Includes all amendments and changes through Cancellation Notice 2, December 22, 1998
Additional Comments: CNCL S/S BY SAE AS9967
This standard has been approved by the Dept. of the Air Force (11) and the Department of the Navy(AS) and is mandatory for use by that activity. All other military activities are required to employ this standard where suitable.
1. MATERIAL: SILICONE RUBBER AMS 7273.
2. DIMENSIONS IN INCHES. METRIC CONVERSIONS ARE IN PARENTHESES. INTERNATIONAL SYSTEM UNITS (SI) SHOWN ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
3. IDENTIFICATION AND PACKAGING PER AMS 2817.
4. DIMENSIONAL INSPECTION PER AS871.
5. DO NOT USE UNASSIGNED PART NUMBERS.
AS AND AMS ARE SOCIETY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS, INC. PUBLICATIONS.
THIS STANDARD WAS DEVELOPED COOPERATIVELY WITH THE MILITARY SERVICES BY THE SAE AEROSPACE PART STANDARDS DIVISION.