- Do not include the revision or amendment letter, number or year in the search. We group all revisions into a family under a single document number. You will be able to drill down to the revision or amendment you need from the search result.
(e.g. search on "TIA-942" rather than "TIA-942-A-1")
- Use the "Document Number" search when searching on the publication identifier. (e.g. API STD 1104)
- Try dropping the publisher acronym and search on the document number only. (e.g. Instead of "ANSI B31.1", search on "B31.1")
- Avoid using generic terms such as "standard" or "specification" in title/keyword searches. Be as specific as possible.
- To browse all publications for a particular publisher, click the "Search by Publisher" link above, select your publisher from the dropdown list, and click the "Search" button at the bottom of the page.